Much of the information provided on this site is available in a magazine-style publication. The publication is being distributed at select college and Planned Parenthood health centers and YWCA gyms.
The purpose of this website is to expose you to the importance of proactively addressing infertility. While infertility is a disease, it is in many cases a preventable one. The only way to protect your fertility is to understand the facts. Use this site as a starting point and talk to your doctor for more information. The following resources also may be helpful.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Dietetic Association
- American Lung Association
- Centers for Disease Control
- IVF Authority
- National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information
- National Infertility Association
Educational Reading Materials
- Complete Guide to Fertility. ASRM Ed. Sandra Carson, M.D. and Peter Casson, M.D.
Find a Doctor
Visit Fertility clinics direcoty to find a doctor in your area.